“To be empowered—to be free, to be unlimited, to be creative, to be genius, to be divine—that is who you are…. Once you feel this way, memorize this feeling; remember this feeling. This is who you really are….”
Dr Joe Dispenza
The majority of us are spending over 70% of our time living under the hormones of stress. Under the influence of these stress chemicals, 100% of our energy and resources are going into survival, preparing us to fight, run or hide (typically while we remain perfectly still and paste a smile onto our faces!) As a result we are seeing a collective breakdown in mental health (depression, anxiety, insomnia), an increase in auto-immune and digestive disorders, increase in heart disease and cancer rates and an astounding level of burnout.
When we free ourselves from this habitual stress response, we liberate our energy, and can redirect it to healing, renewal, and conscious creation.
You can choose health.
You can choose to transform your life.
When you change your energy, you change your life.
Instead of being effected by your environment, you can cause an effect in your environment.
Every effort you extend yo your wellness adds up. And as you heal, you positively impact everyone you come into contact with - raising up yourself, your family and your community.
Elizabeth's sessions provided benefits beyond the scope of any therapy I'd experienced before. The environment Elizabeth creates is awash with a spirituality that both eases the mind and relaxes the body. From the start to the finish of every session I was immersed in a realm of tranquility, the depths of which I had never fathomed.
- Dr. A Wong, Melbourne, Australia
Each session begins with consultation, as we work together to understand the desired outcome of the treatment. From there, each session will be tailored according to your needs and goals on that particular day - as such, no two sessions will be exactly the same. Liz has created a therapy that is truly unique, as she infuses wisdom and practices from her diverse training modalities.
Your Session May Include:
- All sessions include reiki treatment, unless client declines
- Client can choose an oil massage, massage over clothing, or skip the massage.
- Most sessions begin with smudging - the burning of sacred plants (sage, red cedar, yellow cedar, white pine and/or juniper, all obtained from local First-Nation elders)
- Guided breath work
- Guided meditation
- Sound healing (rattles, bowls, mantra)
- Angel Cards
- Consultation after massage to share any insights gained during energy work, and discuss how you can support yourself on your healing journey.