Thrive Beyond Birth
Flow & Glow
is a 6 week full-spectrum prenatal program focusing on:
- Building community and connection to thrive in pregnancy and after birth.
- Finding ease and joy in your pregnancy, physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Preparing for conscious and empowered birthing.
- Inspiring confidence in expectant women for life beyond birth.
- Preparing your postpartum plan for life with your new baby.
Each Flow and Glow class begins with an hour of prenatal yoga, led by Elizabeth Nerland, followed by a 60 minute Glow workshop, exploring everything you need to know (but nobody tells you) about life beyond birth.
Flow & Glow
Flow and Glow is not currently in session. Please send me a message of inquiry if you'd like to know about the next series.
Each session includes
1 Hour Prenatal Yoga +
1 Hour Glow Workshop
(4th Trimester Inspiration)
Each week begins with prenatal yoga from 6:30-7:30pm with Elizabeth Nerland. Glow workshops will run 7:30-8:30pm each week. Schedule is as follows:
May 30 - Sleep in the Fourth Trimester with Denise Gassner (description and bio coming soon)
Full Series Registration, All 6 Yoga and Glow sessions + Glow Workbook - $150
Only Yoga, Full Series (6 Classes) - $120
Only Glow Workshops, Full Series (6 Classes) - $120
Drop-In Yoga $25/class
Drop-In Glow Workshop $25/class
Prenatal Yoga Testimonials
"Having Elizabeth as my yoga teacher, coach and guide has been the best part of my second pregnancy. Elizabeth’s professional experience in nursing, and yoga, the life credibility she has gained from birthing three humans including twins, raising those babies, and navigating the wild transformation that new mothers go through, makes her a true trailblazer for those walking the path of motherhood."
-Megan D. of Squamish BC
I prefer Elizabeth’s prenatal to other classes I’ve taken because I feel like I get a workout and connect with my baby. She has a wonderful way of helping you prepare for labour with a wide variety of coping mechanisms. I always look forward to her classes!
- Bonnie M. of Squamish, BC
Elizabeth’s prenatal yoga classes are beyond amazing. She is incredibly welcoming, knowledgeable, supportive and, as a mom of three, empathetic to the highs and lows of pregnancy. She offers a generous amount of hands on assists and massage, which are incredible. I recommend these classes to all my pregnant friends.
-Sarah D. of Squamish, BC
100% of Survey Respondents who attended Glow Retreat said they would "highly recommend," it to friends and family (highest rating available).
When Asked For Feedback Regarding Glow Speakers and Workshops, people responded:
"The speakers were interesting, real and friendly."
"I loved them all."
"The topics covered were vitally important. The speakers were both professional and possessing tremendous life credibility, which made them easy to connect with and relatable."
When Asked What People Loved Best about the Glow Experience:
- "The knowledge shared by all speakers, and being in community with other pregnant women."
- "The Glow Workbook is a beautiful reference tool and workbook to share with our partners and support ourselves in the future."
-"I loved it all, especially the closing ceremony. So powerful!!"
- "The variety and amount of information was wonderful. The postpartum period has so many different aspects, and the amount of valuable information we were given (to prepare for life after birth) was wonderful."
100% of Glow Prenatal Retreat survey respondents rated the 'value for money' of the Glow experience at very good to excellent (the two highest possible rankings).