A Prenatal Day Retreat
Join us in a day of celebration, illumination and manifestation. Learn about the common joys and challenges that mark the first year of life with a newborn, and develop a strategic plan to thrive during this intense and wonderful time. This day retreat is held at the Cheakamus Centre, in an award-winning state of the art "green technology" building, nestled into an ancient cedar forest, just outside of Squamish, BC. This event features keynote speakers, and workshops, led by an inspiring, uplifting and highly knowledgeable team of change-makers who are passionate about bringing sacredness back into the birth culture, and informing and empowering people to thrive into parenthood.
Your ticket includes:
- 3 keynote presentations
- choose two (out of seven) break out workshops
- one workshop just for birth partners
- Connection Ceremony
- Glow Journal - a bound notebook containing notes and worksheets from the day's presenters, as well as space for your own insights and journaling
- gourmet lunch
- morning and afternoon snack
- tea, water, juice and coffee all day
- free parking
Tickets are sold through eventbrite. Our "Ticket to Glow" button will take your right there.
Early Bird Pricing - now closed
Regular Pricing - Feb 16-March 25, 2019
Individual Ticket $150
Couple's Ticket $275
Last Minute Ticket - March 25 - at the door (if available)
Individual Ticket $200
Couple's Ticket $325
What to bring:
- water bottle
- comfortable shoes and outfit
Professional photography will be captured onsite at Glow. Be aware that your image may be used in future Glow marketing and communications.
Glow is taking place at the Cheakamus Centre, 2170 Paradise Valley Road, Brackendale, BC.
Driving directions from a local:
- Heading NORTH on the #99 Sea to Sky Highway, proceed 10km past downtown Squamish, until you see the Alice Lake Turnoff (after the last set of lights in Squamish).
- TURN LEFT (away from Alice Lake) onto Squamish Valley Road
- Follow Squamish Valley Road, past Cheekeye Ranch, past Sunwolf, and over the bridge. Take RIGHT FORK on Paradise Valley Road.
- Turn right when you see Cheakamus Centre South Campus sign, and follow road to parking lot.